As novel coronavirus (COVID-19) diagnoses continue to increase around the world. vBridge is committed to providing a safe and healthy environment for our team and to ensure business continuity in service of our customers, partners, and other stakeholders. We do not anticipate that this situation will impact our ability to continue to deliver our services to you. We are very much in the business of providing you with business continuity capability and have plans in place to ensure that we can continue to deliver.
As the situation continues to evolve, we are taking measures to protect the health of our team, customers, and partners. Here's an overview of our current policies:
- If employees show signs of symptoms related to COVID-19, have traveled to a restricted destination, or have been in close physical contact with someone who has traveled to a restricted destination and is showing symptoms, we require them to work from home for 14 days.
- We have arranged for our team to receive the latest flu vaccination.
- We are actively investigating options to complete ongoing office santitisation using an NZ based nano technology solution.
- In addition, we require office visitors to santitise their hands before contacting our team.
- We have also shared best practice health tips with our team and placed extra hand sanitising solutions in the office.
- International travel to countries listed as at risk on the NZ Ministry of Health website has been banned for our team and all other travel will be reviewed on a case by case basis.
We want to be clear that these policies don't change how we work with you, or our ability to provide the great products and services you rely on. We will be continuously monitoring the situation as it evolves and will adjust our policies accordingly to help keep everyone safe and healthy.
We have comprehensive crisis management procedures which are practiced and well understood by our team – we are 100% aware of our responsibilities to you.